Thank you for your reservation. Here's what to know before you go...
Due to COVID-19 mandates, and to keep you safe, we have reduced seating capacities and adopted the following procedures:
- We have a 15 minute grace period after your reserved time. If we do not hear from you by that time, your table will be released.
- Your table will be reserved for one hour and 30 minutes.
- Your party will be seated as soon as all guests have arrived.
- Our outside patio spaces are covered, heated and dry; however, we recommend you bring a jacket to keep you warm while dining.
- As per the CDC, for inside dining vaccination cards for Covid-19 are required. If you would like outside vaccination cards against Covid-19 are not required.
- Should your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us 24 hours before you're reserved time to avoid a charge.
Parking can be a challenge in Old Bellevue. We recommend parking at the Blu Apartments, located right next door to the restaurant. The garage entrance for Blu is on 102nd Ave NE, with parking just $5 after 5:00pm. Please be aware of the signs they have posted as the garage doors shut and lock after a certain time and we have no access to them.
The free REEF mobile parking app allows you to pay for your parking by phone.
If you don't mind a walk, street parking is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you enjoy your dining experience!