Thank you for your reservation. Here's what to know before you go...
- We have a 15 minute grace period after your reserved time. If we do not hear from you by that time, your table will be released and given away to another guest.
- We only have four low dining tables inside which fit about two - four people each, all other tables are bar height. If a low table is needed please call us.
- Your table will be reserved for one hour and 30 minutes.
- Your party will be seated as soon as all guests have arrived.
- We recommend you bring a jacket to keep you warm while dining during cold months.
- Should your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us 24 hours before you're reserved time to avoid a charge.
- If you are a party of 6 or more we have a one check policy and an automatic 20% gratuity charge applied to the bill.
- Late night gratuity charges of 20% will be added to parties after the hours of 10pm.
Parking can be a challenge in Old Bellevue. We recommend parking on the street or at the Blu Apartments, located right next door to the restaurant. The garage entrance for Blu is on 102nd Ave NE, with parking just $5 after 5:00pm. Please be aware of the signs they have posted as the garage doors shut and lock after a certain time and we have no access to them.
The free REEF mobile parking app allows you to pay for your parking by phone.
If you don't mind a walk, street parking is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you enjoy your dining experience!