Thank you for your reservation. Here's what to know before you go...
Due to COVID-19 mandates, and to keep you safe, we have reduced seating capacities and adopted the following procedures:
- We have a 15 minute grace period after your reserved time. If we do not hear from you by that time, your table will be released.
- Your table will be reserved for one hour and 30 minutes.
- Your party will be seated as soon as all guests have arrived.
- Our outside patio spaces are covered, heated and dry; however, we recommend you bring a jacket to keep you warm while dining.
- As per the CDC, a maximum of five people are allowed at one table, and all sales and consumption of alcohol must end by 11:00pm.
- Should your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us 24 hours before your reserved time.
Parking can be a challenge in Old Bellevue. We recommend parking at the Blu Apartments, located right next door to the restaurant. The garage entrance is on 102nd Ave NE, with parking just $5 after 5:00pm.
The free REEF mobile parking app allows you to pay for your parking by phone.
If you don't mind a walk, street parking is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you enjoy your dining experience!